Roland V-02HD MKII
- HDMI program output
- HDMI preview output
- USB-C Stream output
- 9 Transistion effects
- PinP (Picture-in-picture) & Key
- 14 Visual effects
- 2 mic/line 3.5 mm audio inputs
- Phone output with volume control
Step Up Your Livestreams
Ditch the webcam and step up your livestreams with the Roland V-02HD MK II Streaming Video Mixer. Compact, affordable, and simple to use, this desktop device allows you to connect and switch two high-quality HDMI cameras and send them directly to your favorite streaming platform over USB-C. You can also mix in audio sources via dedicated inputs and HDMI, apply video effects and transitions, and more. With the V-02HD MK II, you have the interface you need to bring higher production values to your live video productions.
Stream with Every Platform
The V-02HD MK II connects to the streaming computer you already own and the audience you already have. It’s instantly recognized as a camera source when you plug in via USB, so it’s ready to go for Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and Zoom. It also integrates seamlessly with OBS Studio, Streamlabs OBS, StreamYard, and Restream for more advanced workflows. High-quality streaming up to 1080p/60 FPS is supported, and it’s possible to send two additional feeds to external HDMI devices via the Program Out and Preview Out if needed.
A Stress-Free Setup
When you use the V-02HD MK II, everything just works. Plug in your two HDMI sources and let Roland’s advanced tech handle all the details, and say goodbye to computer driver conflicts, crashes, and other reliability issues that come with multiple USB webcams and HDMI-to-USB encoder adaptors.
HDMI Cameras for the Win
From talk shows and live demonstrations to artistic performances and beyond, cameras that support HDMI output will elevate the image quality in your streams and drive more audience engagement. They have much better lenses than any webcam and often have zoom capability to frame your perfect shot. You can connect a variety of different camera types to the V-02HD MK II. Whichever solution you choose, make sure it supports a clean HDMI output that’s free of any overlayed information.
- Good: A smartphone or tablet with an HDMI adaptor offers a good option that’s compact and easy to set up anywhere.
- Better: A point-and-shoot camera, action camera, or video camcorder with features like zoom and deeper exposure and focus control will take things even further.
- Best: A DSLR or mirrorless camera is the ultimate solution, offering the best image quality for a cinematic look, interchangeable lenses, and improved performance in low-light conditions.