Sennheiser stelt de nieuwe generatie betaalbare digitale wireless systemen voor, de Evolution Wireless Digital Serie!
A new standard!
Where there were once limitations, there are now opportunities. Evolution Wireless Digital breaks the boundaries by providing a higher dynamic range than any wireless system on the market, automatically ensuring the most reliable signal in seconds. And it doesn't stop here as up to 90 systems can be used side by side with latency that is almost non-existent.
An equally spaced frequency grid places frequencies next to each other, eliminating the need for RF coordination or any expertise in wireless systems. Dti combined with the non-existence of intermodulation dropouts makes it an easier system to use with features previously only available in Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 systems.
A technician in your pocket
The power of Bluetooth Low Energy puts you in complete control in the palm of your hand with the Sennheiser Smart Assist app. Take advantage of an automated installation, remote monitoring and mobile access to any system setting. All from the ease of use of your Android or iOS device. Save time, save energy and focus on your performance.
The most important functions at a glance
- Digital wireless eliminates noise, interference and static spikes
- UHF Transmission dramatically improves system range, reliability and size
- The mobile app streamlines setup and operation and eliminates complex menus
- The automated installation creates reliable connections in minimal time with no effort
- Up to 2240 selectable frequencies support up to 24 wireless systems per frequency band
- The Lithium Ion battery pack provides up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours with AA batteries)
- 56 MHz Bandwidth allows up to 90 channels
- Preserves every detail of even the most dynamic performance with 134 dB dynamic range on the transmitter
Types of sets
As with all EW sets, the EW-D sets are also available with a tie clip, headset or hand microphone, new is that you now also have receiver and bodypack in one set without the instrument cable, there is also a set with the combination of handheld and tie clip microphone. As with the EW G4, the sets with handheld microphones are supplied without a head, so these MMDs must be ordered separately. Antenna combiners and battery packs are already available for this series, and there are also handy color coding sets to make everything clearer.