Neumann NDH 30
The portable sound reference
The NDH 30 is a circumaural, open-back headphone with outstanding detail resolution and high-precision stereo imaging with razor-sharp localization. Its linear soundstage and superior transient response recommend it for the most demanding applications such as mixing and mastering.
- High spatial resolution
- Sound and mix compatibility with KH-Line speakers
- High long-term comfort
- Internally balanced, cloth covered cable (detachable)
- Foldable for easy transport
The NDH 30 was developed with the aim of making the reference sound of a Neumann studio monitor setup, perfectly calibrated via MA 1, available everywhere in the form of an easily transportable headphone. At the same time, the NDH 30 forms its own sound reference in terms of headphone reproduction, which has become a key to success with the consumer. Its superior sound characteristics make the NDH 30 the first choice for mixing and mastering. Thanks to its high long-term comfort, it is just as excellently suited to high-precision editing.
Its high-quality construction of spring steel and aluminum as well as its pleasant handling properties are largely the same as those of the NDH 20. However, the NDH 30 is an open-back headphone, which means that its dynamic 38 mm transducers work as acoustic dipoles. This allows their highly refined sound characteristics to unfold optimally: extremely fast transient response, dry bass, uncolored mids and transparent highs. In other words, the NDH 30 has no sound coloration, but reproduces the signal 1:1.
- Open, circumaural design
- 38 mm, 120 Ohms dynamic transducers
- Frequency range: 12 - 34,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 104 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Power handling of 1000 mW (peak), 200 mW (cont.)
- Adjustable and foldable headband
- Detachable, internally balanced cloth covered straight cable
- Stereo screw-on 6.3 mm (1/4”) adapter
- Replaceable ear pads
- Weight: 352 g (without cable)